Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
- Managing and co-ordinating at least 2 audit teams simultaneously, including budgeting, developing audit plan, monitoring of performance.
- Handling a portfolio of clients individually, from planning of the audit to managing audit teams to the finalisation;
- Assisting with training and mentoring;
- Assisting with audit proposals;
- Being involved in Quality Control
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicants should be a CA/ACCA with minimum 8 years experience, of which atleast 3 years shall be post qualification;
- Candidates who have passed the final exams of the respective institute and waiting for the membership, will also be considered;
- She/he should be well-versed with using any audit software and data analytics tool.
- The candidate is expected to well versed with IFRS, IFRS for SME and ISAs.
How to apply
Applicants must forward their resume, with certified copies of the relevant documents to P.O Box 401805, Gaborone, OR email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “audit advt Nov 2021” no later than 15th December 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.