Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Tax planning;
- Finalising the books of accounts and review of the financial statements;
- Ensuring compliance of tax requirements and liaising with financial institutions, Tax authorities and other Government departments on behalf of clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicants should possess a CA/ACCA qualification and have a minimum of 10 years of experience in accounting and taxation. This experience should include expertise in financial accounting, budgeting, cash flow projection, project planning, and the monitoring and review of accounting systems;
- The candidates should meet the eligibility for becoming a member of BICA (Associate/Fellow);
- The candidates should have vast knowledge of IFRS and Botswana Tax Legislation;
- Working knowledge in QuickBooks, Pastel and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is necessary;
- Knowledge of SAP, Business Retail Management (BRM) and Sage 500 is desirable.
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant certificates, to email@example.com with the subject line “advt Sept 2023” no later than 16th October 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.
28 September 2023