Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
- Managing and co-ordinating multiple audit teams simultaneously;
- Producing various client reports and ensuring the technical quality of the documents;
- Running client’s engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing fieldwork on schedule with associated staff as applicable, and completing engagements;
- Reviewing the work of team members, finalising the audit file and assisting with the proposed audit opinion;•Assisting with training and mentoring;
- Assisting with audit proposals;
- Being involved in Quality Control.
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicants should possess a CA/ACCA qualification with a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience or part CA/ACCA with a minimum 10 years' experience in auditing;
- The candidates should meet the eligibility for becoming a member of BICA;
- Candidates who have passed the final exams of the respective institute and waiting for membership will also be considered;
- Applicants should be well-versed in using any audit software, preferably Case Ware;
- Exposure to different accounting software / ERP is an added advantage;
- Proficiency in IFRS and ISA is essential;Knowledge of IT Audits will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant certificates, to email@example.com with the subject line “advt Sept 2023” no later than 16th October 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.
28 September 2023