Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars is happy to announce exciting opportunities at our Gaborone head office.
- Managing and co-ordinating multiple audit teams simultaneously;
- Producing various clients reports and ensuring the technical quality of the documents;
- Running clients engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing fieldwork on schedule with associated staff as applicable, and completing engagements;
- Reviewing the work of team members, finalising the audit file and assisting the proposed audit opinion;
- Assisting with training and mentoring;
- Assisting with audit proposals;
- Being involved in Quality Control
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicants shall be a CA/ACCA with minimum 8 years’ experience or part CA/ACCA of minimum 10 years’ experience in auditing;
- The ideal candidate should be a member of BICA ( Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants);
- Candidates who have passed the final exams of the respective institute and waiting for the membership, will also be considered;
- She/he should be well-versed with using any audit software, preferably Case Ware;
- Should have knowledge of working with Microsoft Office;
- Exposure in different accounting softwares / SAP is an added advantage;
- Proficiency in IFRS and ISA is essential;
- Proficiency in IT Audits will be an advantage.
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “advt AM Jan 2023” no later than 18th February 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.
24 January 2023