Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
- Managing, planning, and coordinating multiple audit teams simultaneously;
- Producing various client reports, ensuring the technical quality of the documents and assisting with audit proposals;
- Reviewing the work of team members for accuracy and compliance;
- Assisting with training, mentoring and allocating responsibilities to juniors;
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicants should be part-qualified CA/ACCA with a minimum of 5 years' experience in audit, including at least 2 years should have served as a senior;
- The candidates should meet the eligibility for becoming a member of BICA;
- The candidates should be well-versed in using any audit software, preferably Case Ware and be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Exposure to different accounting software/ERP is an added advantage;
- Proficiency in IFRS and ISA is essential.
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant certificates, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “advt Sept 2023” no later than 16th October 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.
28 September 2023