Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Responsibilities include handling all aspects of large transactions, including but not limited to:
- Mergers and acquisitions for clients;
- Producing various client reports and ensuring the technical quality of the documents;
- Assisting with strategic financial planning and steering the financial direction of the business;
- Providing consultancy on prospective investments and interpretation of financial information to management while recommending further courses of action;
- Assisting with training and mentoring.
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicants should possess a CA/ACCA qualification and have a minimum of 6 years’ experience or part CA/ACCA with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in accounting;
- The candidates should meet the eligibility for becoming a member of BICA (Associate/Fellow);
- Working knowledge in accounting software such as QuickBooks, Pastel, and Microsoft Office is necessary;
- The candidates should have knowledge of working with Microsoft Office;
- Exposure to different accounting software/ERP is an added advantage.
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant certificates, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “advt Sept 2023” no later than 16th October 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.
28 September 2023