Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars is happy to announce exciting training opportunities for students pursuing an IT security career at our Gaborone head office. This is an opportunity to receive on-the-job training. The chance of being absorbed as a full-time employee at the end of the training period is entirely subject to the existence of a vacancy and the candidate’s performance upon the completion of the training period.
- Ability to demonstrate or have an idea of identifying key audit risk areas and identify potential red flags through analysing patterns and relationships between multiple sets of data in a client's business;
- Ability to conduct interviews, investigate and document data sources, compile and present results.
- Ability to map data flow and business processes.
- The applicant should be enrolled in an accredited institution and pursuing a degree, preferably in Junior or Senior year, in Data Science, Computer Science, or related major;
- He/she must have exposure to some of the following languages/tools:
a) Power BI
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant documents to email@example.com with the subject line “advt Sept 2022” no later than 26th September 2022.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.