Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Responsibilities involve the execution and administration of both assurance and non-assurance engagements for clients. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Identifying, planning, conducting, and documenting all IT-related risks and IT controls;
- Develop a comprehensive IT audit plan based on the risk assessment and testing of the relevant controls;
- Evaluating the security of data, systems, and applications;
- Utilising data analytics tools and techniques to extract, analyse, and interpret data for IT audit purposes;
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations for IT system processes;
- Participating in the process of internal controls improvement initiatives;
- Developing opinions on internal controls, including reliability of reporting, preparing files and related reports;
- Reviewing, finalising, and presenting findings to senior management and making recommendations;
- Preparing IT audit strategy, business plans, setting budgets and pricing;
- Training and nurturing the professional development of trainees.
Qualifications and Experience
The Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems (BSc. Computer Information Systems);
- Certification in CCNA (Routing and Switching);
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) with a certification in Microsoft SQL Server Exam 70-461;
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA);
- Microsoft Windows Server Certification;
- Certified Information Systems qualification will be an added advantage;
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years' experience, at least 1 year in an audit firm;
- Expertise in ERP/Database Administration/cyber security is an added advantage.
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant certificates, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “advt Sept 2023” no later than 16th October 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.
28 September 2023