Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars is happy to announce exciting opportunities at our Gaborone head office.
- Executing and administering both assurance and non-assurance engagements for clients which will include, but not limited to;
- Identifying, planning, conducting, and documenting all audit issues and internal controls, including IT controls;
- Participating in the process of internal controls improvement initiatives;
- Developing audit opinions on internal controls, including reliability of reporting, preparing files and related reports;
- Reviewing, finalizing, and presenting findings to senior management, and making recommendations;
- Preparing audit strategy, business plans, setting budgets and pricing;
- Scheduling audits, selecting staff, assigning workloads, and financial reporting;
- Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures;
- Developing audit budgets and continuance assessment documents.
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicant should be a Certified Internal Auditor;
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience;
- He/she should be a member of BICA (Botswana Institute of Chartered Accountants);
- Certified Information Systems qualification will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “advt IA Jan 2023” no later than 18th February 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.
24 January 2023