Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
The candidates should have the ability to execute and administer both assurance and non-assurance engagements for clients, which will include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying, planning, conducting, and documenting all internal audit issues, internal controls and IT controls;
- Developing opinions on internal controls, including reliability of reporting, preparing files and related reports;
- Reviewing, finalising, and presenting findings to senior management and making recommendations;
- Preparing audit strategy, business plans, setting budgets and pricing;
- Scheduling audits, assigning junior staff with work, assisting with training and mentoring;
- Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures including corporate governance standards as well as ERM.
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicants should be Certified Internal Auditors with a minimum of 10 years' experience, including at least 4 years in a managerial position;
- A Certified Information Systems qualification and membership in any accounting professional body will be an added advantage;
- The candidates must have experience in risk management and corporate governance.
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant certificates, to email@example.com with the subject line “advt Sept 2023” no later than 16th October 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.
28 September 2023