Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars is pleased to announce an exciting training opportunity within the Corporate Communications and Marketing department at our Gaborone head office. This is an opportunity to receive on-the-job training. The possibility of being absorbed as a full-time employee at the end of the training period is entirely subject to the candidate’s performance.
- Assisting in preparing tenders and proposals;
- Identifying tenders in media publications (i.e.) Government Gazette, newspapers etc;
- Analysing Invitation To Tender (ITT) documents;
- Assisting with brand-compliant tender templates;
- Preparing daily progress reports to the immediate supervisor;
- Assisting in preparing communications for various stakeholders;
- Assisting with internal marketing events;
- Assisting with merchandise procurement and distribution;
- Ensuring the organisation's brand identity is accurately reflected on internal and external documents.
Qualifications and skills
- A bachelor’s degree in either Business Administration, Communication, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent;
- Good oral and written communication skills required;
- Must be detail oriented;
- The applicant should be able to work in a team;
- Candidate should be proficient in English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is necessary.
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marcomms advt Oct 2023” no later than 27th Oct 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.
18 October 2023