Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars is happy to announce exciting opportunities at our Gaborone head office.
- The candidate will be responsible for the quality and risk assessment of audit engagements and working closely with the quality partner of the firm;
- Managing the ISQM implementation;
- Supervising and facilitating the engagement reviews of audit file;
- Managing the adequacy and effectiveness of the governance, risk, and internal control framework for the firm and its engagements with various clients as appropriate;
- Managing and training a group of juniors.
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicant should be a CA/ACCA with minimum of 6 years of experience in audit and assurance;
- The candidate should be a member of BICA (Associate/Fellow) or shall possess eligibility for the same;
- Experience in a managerial level in analysing various risks associated with the businesses and audit risk environment is a pre-requisite;
- Should have knowledge of working with Microsoft Office;
- Proficiency in IFRS and ISA is essential.
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “advt RM Jan 2023” no later than 18th February 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.
24 January 2023