Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
- Assessing and managing various risks associated with the functioning of the company and its clients;
- Analysing client data, evaluating needs and helping in creating effective solutions;
- Analysing and summarising complex data and compiling reports on the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk, and internal control frameworks tailored to the needs of both the firm and its clients;
- Training and nurturing the professional development of trainees and staff members.
Qualifications and Experience
- The applicants should hold an honours degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent;
- Candidates should have a minimum of 8 years' experience in risk analysis and advisory roles;
- Ample experience at managerial level in a similar position is a pre-requisite;
- The applicants should have in-depth knowledge of Financial Services, Credit Risk and Operational Risk;
- Experience in the use of any Risk Management Software;
- SAS Risk Management Software and Active Risk Manager will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Applicants must email their resume, with certified copies of the relevant certificates, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “advt Sept 2023” no later than 16th October 2023.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over the telephone or via email.
28 September 2023