We have a deep understanding of the tax implications of working in a global economy and are able to support our clients wherever they happen to be.
Mazars provides international tax advice to a wide range of clients around the globe - from private individuals right through to multi-national listed companies and enterprises in the world’s emerging markets.
We can help you with:
- Transfer pricing policy and international financing operations
- Cross border mergers and acquisitions
- Structuring your foreign offices tax-efficiently
- Structuring the funding of your overseas business in the context of different countries’ tax laws
- Managing your effective rate of tax and the timing of transactions
- Expatriate tax services
- Liaision with the Reserve Bank and ensuring compliance with BURS’ rules and regulations